Friday, January 14, 2011

School Life

I'm writing this because Saber and Yazen were making fun of me at lunch today. I was made fun of but I didn't even hear much of what they said; tuning certain people out has become a habit after years of being teased for being a "nerd". What I do rememebr is that it had something to do about sittin =g in front of the computer and my daily schedules, so here it is.
     Usually, my dad wakes me up at 6:30 in the morning. Then, I go and brush my teeth, wash my face, and eat breakfast, just like others except I don't take morning showers. At 7:25, I go to school and wait in the office so I don't get cold.
     So at 8:00 am sharp, class begins. And then blah blah blah and blah blah blah...
     After school, I go home on wednesdays, and I go to ruby bridges to tutor on mondays, tuesdays, thursdays, and fridays. I tutor for community service. When I get home, I drink a glass of water and start my homework. At somewhere around 6 pm I eat dinner. Then I take a shower and finish my homework. Finally, I brush my teeth and go to bed.

     I think the schedules for other ASTI students are pretty much the same. They all have to do the same assignments so they'd use up the same amount of time, unless there are distractions like facebook. I do not have/need/want a facebook because i don't want one and there is more than one way to socialize other than a social network. It also adds another distraction to my distractions list and you can't cyber bully me if you can't contact me on the internet.
     This message is addressed to Yazen and Saber. I do not "chow mein" because it's not a verb and it doesn't feel so good to be bullied. Treat people how you want to be treated. I don't recall doing anything rude or mean to you (Saber only; I remember clearly cussing at Yazen at Chipman).

No comments:

Post a Comment